[RFI] End of thread - hopefully

To: "RFI Reflector" <RFI@Contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] End of thread - hopefully
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:43:03 -0600
This thread has certainly deteriorated badly.

1. I certainly don't want anything to do with THIS guy or his email.  He is now
on my blocked list.

2. Politics is a sure way to get normally rational people to show colors they
didn't even realize they had.

My hope is that this thread sill soon come to and end and we can all get back
to RFI and being friends rather than the other names that have been bantered
about here.

Truce guys,
73, de Jim KG0KP