Re: [RFI] Power Lines

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power Lines
From: Martin Ewing - AA6E <aa6e@ewing.homedns.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 17:54:14 -0500
Check out the wikipedia article on this at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-phase_electric_power . Lots of info
and some interesting animations.

You can build a neat DC power supply for your multi-kW station, if you
have 3 phase power.  Low ripple, high power factor.  Saves on filter caps...

73 Martin AA6E

Martin Ewing, AA6E
aa6e@ewing.homedns.org
+1-203-315-5160