[RFI] RFI Located but not found

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] RFI Located but not found
From: Tony <dxdx@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:30:25 -0500
Greetings all..

I recently tracked down the general location of an RFI problem I've had
for months. It's in the vicinity of 3 new homes near my QTH.

It's difficult to tell exactly which house it's coming from because the
signal is very strong near the location of the source. It's a pulse
noise that repeats every 0.533 seconds.

I have a recording and would appreciate it if someone could tell me what
it is. The local power authority has been helpful with line noise in the
past; hopfully, they'll find the source and save me time.

Thanks,

Tony -K2MO