Re: [RFI] [Fwd: Noise Follow up]

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] [Fwd: Noise Follow up]
From: "Michael Cornwall" <mccornwall@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:22:04 -0500
        I'm in much the same boat.  I got the Ameren guy to come down,
pointed him to the pole I thought I'd found.  Turns out it's coming from
that vicinity but from somebody's house riding on the drop up to the poles
and transformers.  It's intermittent and very hard to find from the ground.
Loud as hell on 6m.  In any case, Ameren guy says it's not for him to fix if
it's not his pole.

Mike Cornwall R.Ph.
PGP Public Key available at http://www.keyserver.net
KB9WQJ (ham radio)
WPWG606 (GMRS)
mccornwall@charter.net (primary-personal)
Michael.Cornwall@mercy.net (work)
kb9wqj@arrl.net (alias for primary)
RKBA! - The Right to Keep & Bear Arms is a Fundamental Human Right!