Re: [RFI] DTV and Powerline RFI

To: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] DTV and Powerline RFI
From: jvpoll@dallas.net
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:52:00 -0500
I second what Jim says; I've seen screen freezes and pixelation
(partial screen or image update) are what I've seen when the S/N
ratio reaches the point where FEC (forward error correction)
gives up and the result is seen by the 'viewer' as anomolies on
the screen.

Jim / WB5WPA

Quoting Jimk8mr@aol.com: