Re: [RFI] Kenwood TM-D700

To: <dgsvetan@rockwellcollins.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Kenwood TM-D700
From: "David Jordan" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:13:18 -0400
Folks,

I just spoke with Kenwood customer service.  They understand the problem and
don't believe they are responsible to resolve the issue.

In particular the Ford truck's 12vdc circuits are RF and Audio freq. rich
and I have to agree with him. We have ten of these radios dispersed at each
of our county fire stations and not one of them has exhibited the same
problem, no doubt because they are on 'clean' 12vdc.

I'm off to build the audio freq. choke and will report back with results.

73,
Dave
Wa3gin