Re: [RFI] CFL Bulbs

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] CFL Bulbs
From: "G. White" <radiotrade@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:47:20 -0500
Re garding the CFL's, Ive heard some of the really cheap ones can cause RFI...
but of more interest if the comming LED technology and the possible RFi the
small cheap switch mode power supplies they will use are going to be a problem.
I have head LED Christmas lights cause noise, as well as other LED lights that
have cheap SMPS...will these light raise the noise floor ? Weak signal work is
getting hrad enough now. I hate to think what every light with a SMPS will do
to the RF environs...or it there a better way to make them work?

73 Greg