Re: [RFI] Line noise

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>, "steve" <shfoster@usa.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Line noise
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:18:07 -0500
> Just remember what the FCC did to the family with the battery charger
> for the ATVs next door to the ham ...was it in Chicago?
> Depends on how well you wish to get along with your neighbor.

Especially if you live in a deed-restricted, gated community (that would be
me), and my antenna should not be there in the first place.  Diplomacy  wins
out most of the time.  Thanks to all for the suggestions.  It certainly does
appear to be AC inverter/SCR in nature.  Time to put on the wool jacket and
begin investigating tonight...

Paul, W9AC