Re: [RFI] [Fwd: Noise Follow up]

To: "'Michael Cornwall'" <mccornwall@charter.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] [Fwd: Noise Follow up]
From: "Michael Martin" <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:24:19 -0500
Wow Mike let's be glad Morse didn't give up.
Send me a wave file of your noise using am as broad as possible, no filters
and use a frequency with no modulation from anything other than the noise.
The longer the wav file the better up to a minute.
Take a chill pill and realize you have something to look forward to.
Best Wishes & Happy Holidays,
Mike Martin
RFI Services
6469 Old Solomons Island Rd