Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 72, Issue 24

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 72, Issue 24
From: Steve Massey <n6tt@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 05:35:39 -0800

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 10:27:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Low RFI HDTV
To: rfi@contesting.com

I have a Vizio #VW37L hanging on the wall above/behind
my radio gear (it has an RGB input, so I use it
primarily as a computer monitor).  On this small
quarter-acre lot, my antennae are not far away.  I
hear no RFI trash from the 'puter or monitor.  The
monitor's specs say 111W average power consumption.

vy 73 es cu on skn,
Bryan WA7PRC

Bryan WA7PRC

I use four 22" wide screen Dell monitors in a quad configuration, along with a
52" Panasonic  hanging on my wall that does double duty as a monitor besides a
TV.
I work all CW using a IC7800, and mostly DX and contests and I dont hear any
RFI noise from the 52" Panasonic.

Steve Massey N6TT