Re: [RFI] CFL life

To: dhallam@rapidsys.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] CFL life
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 12:16:03 -0500
I would be interested to hear what model UPS you decide is the bast for
handling this stuff.

I am just a few miles north of you in Pasco County and have observed
computer problems that are most likely the result of unhandled sags
and surges.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html