Re: [RFI] DSL interference

Subject: Re: [RFI] DSL interference
From: Martin Ewing <martin.s.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:08:03 -0500
Can't help much with the RFI issue, but I want to know where you find telco
people like that!

Actually, it occurs to me that you could move your telco entrance back to
its original location, split out the DSL there, and bring the two lines
separately to surge suppressors at your SPG in the "hot" area, shielding the
DSL line as much as possible.

73 Martin AA6E

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:42 AM, W2RU - Bud Hippisley <W2RU@frontiernet.net