Re: [RFI] RF Feedback - FL7000 AMP

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RF Feedback - FL7000 AMP
From: Don Moman VE6JY <ve6jy.1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:57:03 +0000
It's not an RF feedback issue.  The FL7000 is super touchy on overdrive in
SSB and you need to do the mods to desensitize the protection circuitry.
The unit I have, it was imposible to get near rated output without it
tripping.  After the mod, it behaves fine - and can still trip if there is a
"real" reason for it to trip.

73 Don
VE6JY