Re: [RFI] [Elecraft] OT: Maytag Bravos RFI

To: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] [Elecraft] OT: Maytag Bravos RFI
From: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:48:17 -0700
I avoided Maytag like the plague 4 years ago when purchasing a new
front loader.  Went with LG and it was RF quiet.  My thinking was that
LG is an electronic manufacturer, not a washer/dryer manufacturer.  I
figured they'd know more about RFI issues than Maytag.  I was right!
Recommended LG on this mailing list almost 3 years ago.  Still happy
with LG.

Just bought a Samsung LCD/LED HDTV.  Couldn't be happier.  No RFI from
it and even a KW of RF doesn't phase it!  Sure beats my old Mitsubishi
CRT that had TVI with as little as 50W on 80m.