[RFI] Maytag

To: RFI Mail Reflector <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Maytag
From: slater tubman <s.tubman@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:06:52 -0600
A short time ago there were several enquiries and comments re Maytag
laundry equipment. I was not able to add to the discussions at that
time, but here is what I have found.
We purchased a Maytag Bravos top load clothes washer about a year ago.
It is a great machine.
It is installed in the room next to my shack, a distance of about 8
feet. I do get some RFI on 20 meters only. It is in sync with the drum
action.
My solution is to avoid 20 meters once a week when it is laundry time.
This may not suit some members, but that is how I handle it.
73
Slater VE5OA