Re: [RFI] RF quiet UPS?

To: W2RU - Bud Hippisley <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RF quiet UPS?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:45:13 -0400
Seems to me that needs may vary.  For me, the most common scenario is
the quick (usually squirrel-induced) dips that do nothing but cause my
computers to reboot.  I ran a 350VA UPS for years here to meet that need
and give me 30 seconds or so to shut down in the event of a longer outage.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com