Re: [RFI] hdtv recommendations... and the winner is...

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "Rfi" <rfi@contesting.com>, "Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>, "Rlx" <RLX@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] hdtv recommendations... and the winner is...
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 00:29:25 +0000
Thanks for all the suggestions.  After considering them and checking a few
reviews I went with the Samsung un55b8500xf.  The local BestBuy isn't big
enough to stock that one so it will be delivered next week. Then I can hook
it up to the new satellite box, blu-ray player, and receiver and see how
they hold up against the rf by arrl dx.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net