Re: [RFI] Power line noise && RE: I will have you arrested

To: garnerj@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power line noise && RE: I will have you arrested
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:27:15 -0500
You may want to get your Tech license (it is a somewhat
trivial exercise in short-term memory).

Once you have that then join at least one of the
disaster response groups e.g. ARES, RACES, Red Cross,
CERT, Skywarn, etc.

Then try to drag Homeland Security into the fray - the
grounds would be that the failure of the utility to resolve
the interference that they are creating is preventing you
from communicating as a Homeland Security disaster-response
volunteer (even if that communication is only part of your
training and not the actual response).

Perhaps a nasty-gram from a Homeland Security bureaucrat
suggesting a federal investigation by multiple agencies
might tweak their attention?

When dealing with bureaucracy, government or private, the
way to get their attention is to raise their hassle-level.
If they believe that you can tie them in knots with
government "bots" with nothing better to do but to demand
paperwork and demand measurements and prove they have met
the government's never-ending regulation they will choose
the easier path of fixing the problem.

If they believe that they can ignore you without it costing
them a hassle then they will go that route.

Since the current folks in power, despite the rest of us
having to live with less, are adding federal employees at
high salaries and benefits like crazy they will be looking
for ways to justify their existence - why not get them doing
something constructive?

--

.Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
.FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html