Re: [RFI] Linksys Router Birdies

To: "Tony" <dxdx@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Linksys Router Birdies
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:30:24 -0500
Hi Tony,

"...What is the best method of getting rid of router birdies?"

*************************************

The way things are going anymore re. the RFI pollution that's assaulting us,
I submit for your consideration (tongue in cheek) the following two options:

(1) Get rid of the router, or,

(2) Get out of Amateur radio.

Sad to say, but the onslaught against us Hams, collectively, is a veritable
trunami in terms of its width, breadth, and ceaselessness...and I can see it
only getting worse.

How I ever managed to operate a multi-band 750-watt station smack dab in the
middle of suburbia 20 years ago---pre-computers, pre-wireless phones,
pre-touch-control lamps, pre-plasma TVs, pre-wi-fi, ad nauseam---makes me
just shudder from a 21st century perspective!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ