Re: [RFI] [RTTY] Manual Overload

To: "Phil Sussman" <psussman@pactor.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] [RTTY] Manual Overload
From: "Eduardo Somoano C" <co8ly@frcscu.ciges.inf.cu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 16:49:39 -0400
Dear freind Phil , maybe you can help me.

I look for an old book ARRL VHF manual.

In that book this the diagram of the filter Low pass Comair CF-6 that was
designed for
to eliminate ITV in 6 meters.

I have problems of ITV with TX in 6mtrs and I don't find any solution.

Maybe you have that book, a million thank you in advance.

Strong hug.73.-

Eduardo. CO8LY