Re: [RFI] DSL RFI Problem Solved

To: GD0TEP <gd0tep@manx.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] DSL RFI Problem Solved
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:47:59 -0600
I take that to mean a snap on core with an inside diameter large enough
for RG-8 coax made from type "F" material.  Type "F" material is a
medium to low frequency material having a permeability of ~3000.  It is
similar to 77 material if that helps.  I agree with the comment Jim made
about using #31 material (u ~= 1500) with many turns.

Type "F" material has been around a long time and believe it was first
made by either Indiana General or Arnold.  Someone correct me if that is
wrong.

Larry, W0QE