[RFI] Thanks to W9ZRX for passing this along - Wall Wart noise alert

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Thanks to W9ZRX for passing this along - Wall Wart noise alert
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 21:46:11 -0500

I had a nasty noise of s9 plus for a week or so.  Finally tracked it down to

the wall wart on my XYL's sling box.  It had been there for years but I'd
noticed it had always been warmer than most of them although it seemed to
work okay.  Apparently, it must've gone bad and started generating a
terrible hash.  When I pulled it the problem was immediately solved.  73,
Lou WA3MIX