[RFI] AM radio RFI from 2010 Ford Escape

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] AM radio RFI from 2010 Ford Escape
From: John Brosnahan -- W0UN <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:33:51 -0500
Realizing this is not the same model and older than my Escape, I
think the comment below is worth checking into.  So when I get a
chance I will try to measure the resistance from the radio case to
the battery (or frame near the battery).

But based on additional (direct?) comments I am going to look at the
ignitors and spark plug wires using a separate radio to see if, in
fact, that is the problem.  At least the symptoms better match this
source than some of the other suggested sources.

Thanks  --  John  W0UN