[RFI] TDK ZCAT Snap-On EMI Clamp Filters

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] TDK ZCAT Snap-On EMI Clamp Filters
From: "Vince Staffo" <vstaffo@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 21:12:00 -0500
I am trying to make a comparison of the TDK ZCAT Snap-On EMI Clamp Filters
against the Fair Rite Mix 31 and 43 Round Snap-Its. Does anyone know what type
of mix the TDK ZCAT devices are? I have looked at their specifications but all
I can get out of them is that they are type 3 material?  Also, has anyone had
any experience in using these TDK devices for RFI suppression? I would
appreciate any information that might be offered.

Thank You,

Vince - WB2FYZ