Re: [RFI] RFI and furnaces

To: "Mel Crichton" <kj9c@iquest.net>, <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI and furnaces
From: <k2dp@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:41:12 -0600
Mel,

This is great information. As the amateur community, we need to gather more
data like this for a variety of household appliances, such as TV's, the new
fancy clothes washers and dryers, HVAC equipment, etc.

Thank you for pulling this information together.

73,
Dave Propper, K2DP- St. Louis
Assistant Director, ARRL Midwest Division