Re: [RFI] Sylvaniai LED bulb interference

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Sylvaniai LED bulb interference
From: Andy <ingraham.ma.ultranet@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:05:59 -0500
>  When I checked Common Mode current from mine, ...

But where is the Common Mode current going?  One would think there
wouldn't be any, since what goes into the lamp and can't go any
further!

If there is coupling from the lamp to something else, that's got to be
a function of your lampshade and fixture.

I guess I would think that most if not all of the conducted emissions
from any self-contained Edison base lamp, is differential, not
common-mode.  So now I'm wondering about evidence or theory to the
contrary.

Andy