[RFI] line noise and RFI publications

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] line noise and RFI publications
From: "Dale Long" <dale.long@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:06:05 -0500
This is second attempt to ask this question.  The first I sent from CX-land
and got no response.

We were experiencing line noise (and typically it went away when it rained)

I am looking for publications about electrical line noise that could be
shown to the utility.  Specifically I remember an article written by a W5
amateur that had some good information.  But other RFI resources are likely
to be around.  Please share the good info.

Thanks

Dale - N3BNA