Re: [RFI] Plasma TV's are killing our hobby

To: "RFI" <RFI@Contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Plasma TV's are killing our hobby
From: Joe <wa6rkn@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 13:11:54 -0800
I may have my fact skewed on this, but...

The State of California has set in place, some pretty strict rules regarding
power consumption on TV's that goes into effect in 2011.  Many Plasma (And
LCD) TV's do NOT meet these restrictions, so the sale of these TV's will be
history sometime after the first of this year.

Joe Wolfe
WA6RKN
Reno, Nevada