Re: [RFI] Cell Phone Charger Duracell made in China

To: svetanoff@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Cell Phone Charger Duracell made in China
From: Chuck Shinn <chuck.shinn@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 10:58:43 -0600
Thanks for the tips. A differential filter would be appropriate on this
on on the input and perhaps by modification on the output side as well
as CMC filtering, but it is leaving my premises on Thursday to entertain
someone else at Texas A&M with my son. If he brings it back on break I
will break it. Just for entertainment value:
It is a small and light weight little wall wart styled thing of the sort
you find in Fry's electronics and perhaps Best Buy. It is labeled
Duracell but made in China. It is far too light to have any filtering
components inside for a charger capable of sourcing 700 ma. It is
sealed.  It can be heard in a small AM radio (at both 2 Mhz and 10.1 Mhz
) as loud hash with a pulse component. As previously stated both 7 and
14 Mhz are clear. Frankly its not worth investing more money into it to
make it palatable to me. I just wanted to give anyone reading a heads up
on this JUNQUE with an American Label on it. Unfortunately, just one in
a very long line of dirty accessories.

Best, Chas