Re: [RFI] Low pass filter opinions

To: <svetanoff@earthlink.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Low pass filter opinions
From: "John Geiger" <aa5jg@fidmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:01:27 -0000
What am I to make of the reviews on eham.net of people who had RFI, then
bought a TVI filter and that cleared it up?  You can find quite a few like
these in the product reviews section for RFI.  Not trying to argue but it
does seem like some people have been able to get a low pass filter to work
for them. Maybe it will work for me.

The TVI doesn't seem to be on all channels, at least not at my QTH.  Only on
a few of the lower channels.  When I had a DVD playing it wasn't affected at
all by my transmitting.  This was with an external DVD player hooked to the
TV.  Using the external input jacks for it, not channel 3 for input.

73s John AA5JG