Re: [RFI] Help with Bad RFI.

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Help with Bad RFI.
From: "KD7JYK DM09" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:08:35 -0800
: Something that could be a quite useful resource is a library of sound
: files and spectral samples of noise produced by sources that have been
: solidly identified. This sounds like something that the League
: could/should logically do.  I suspect that once it was set up that could
: be contributed to by various EMC engineers in the field.

This is something I've thought about doing myself many times.

I can provide recordings from everything I have here that produces noise and
provide make, model, serial number, et cetera.

Kurt