[RFI] An Idea, CFL RFI.

To: <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] An Idea, CFL RFI.
From: "KD7JYK DM09" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:32:34 -0800
I went out into the shop to see if I could find a bad trace or component in
the bad bulb I mentioned earlier and although I haven't succeeded in opening
the base yet, I DID realize that the bulb in the work light over my bench is
the same type and age as the one that failed.

As much as I hate to do it, I will put it in the same socket as the one that
just went bad, where it will get much higher usage and try to snag
recordings and spctrograms when it goes bad!

Kurt