Re: [RFI] Reasonably Priced Low-RFI Large Battery Charger

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Reasonably Priced Low-RFI Large Battery Charger
From: "doc@kd4e.com" <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 18:14:11 -0500
A while back I was looking for a "reasonably priced low-RFI
large-battery charger".

Chris Brown recommended the "IOTA Engineering DLS series, one
of the 12V units, and with the built in IQ4."

It took a while to get to this as the radio room was undergoing
renovations - then the best price I could find was $178. +
shipping, but I have now found one for $160. and the shipping to
me is $16.

http://www.chargingchargers.com/iota/dls-45-battery-charger.html

I E-mailed to confirm the model and received a prompt reply:

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com