Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI - Noise begins

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI - Noise begins
From: John Brosnahan -- W0UN <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:01:58 -0500
Someone mentioned previously that the controllers supplied by Harbor
Freight are noisy.

I was wondering what controllers are known to be quiet?  I have four
sets of the Harbor Freight panels (and four of their little
controllers) -- a total of 12 panels for about 180 watts with four
communications grade batteries for a remote location.

I'd like to find a quiet controller with a 30 amp rating (or greater
for possible future expansion).  Any suggestions?

Thanks  --  John  W0UN