Re: [RFI] BCB interference on 160

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] BCB interference on 160
From: Cortland Richmond <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 05:19:29 -0400
Rick,

I suspect you will have to put your trap across the diodes, as they seem
a likely candidate for the mixer here. If you have to go that far, you
might as well change to back to backdiodes. Maybe four of them in combo
might allow the tuning voltage to be kept the same.

A series tuned circuit across the loop could affect its tuning too. IMO.

Cortland
KA5S