Re: [RFI] Second Report and Order BPL

To: RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Second Report and Order BPL
From: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 21:41:25 -0400
On Oct 25, 2011, at 8:09 PM, Patrick wrote:

> TV Technology magazine is reporting a second report and order regarding
> BPL just today.
>
> Any analysis of just what this means?

BPL is like that movie character Chucky. Just won't go away.

The thing I find interesting is when you consider all the cases the F.C.C has
had regarding Power companies who refuse to repair power line interference are
going to put in these systems? The do know they will have to repair their
interfering lines, I would hope.

I was thinking about this this afternoon while trying to listen to a weak AM
station while riding through neighborhoods where I could easily find the
trouble spots. Then I come home to see this.

        - 73 de Mike N3LI -