Re: [RFI] Edison

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Edison
From: "Dave Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:32:25 -0600
Jim....as usual....you said a mouthful!!

I have an all electric modern 3000 sq ft home here and I have yet to go over
$200 a month.
There is no gas etc so the heating and a/c is all electric...although it is
a Geothermal system and very efficient.
This includes me being here all the time with at least one boat anchor and
the usual household appliances running all the time.

I remember when Gumby got in so far over his head that he got tossed out on
his a**....but...it was too late for the public.
I'm glad I'm not out there anymore.

Yeah, yeah.....who wants to live where I do....there is not exactly a
traffic jam coming this way and that's a good thing.
I'm on 10 clean acres and can do whatever I want with antennas etc.
Look at the place on google earth....on qrz.

Dave Harmon
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
Sperry, Ok.