Re: [RFI] Interference

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Interference
From: Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:32:19 -0600
and I certainly wasn't going to break into a house
empty or not to try to turn off breakers to see if I could find it

clueless about that red tag thing you're talking about
that kind of thing isn't done around here

it took me months to catch the new (out of town) owner there
to ask him to shut off the breakers to try to find what it was

1st time he shut off the breakers
he shut them all off at once
it wouldn't turn back on so we couldn't find it

etc etc

just a long string of errors chasing an intermittent problem
that never showed up when he was there to check it
once I had finally met him

GB & 73
K5OAI
Sam Morgan