Re: [RFI] 1999 Ford Diesel Pickup.jRFI Issues.

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] 1999 Ford Diesel Pickup.jRFI Issues.
From: Steve <iteration69@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:12:30 -0400
 But one of the most
> troubling things about this particular installation is the RFI TO the
> car's computer, and may be the most difficult to fix.
>
> 73, Jim K9YC

I don't believe that i have the original context. Someone mentioned
spark plugs (but the subject is Diesel), and yet some other suggestions
seem to be implying the automotive electronics are interfering with
reception.

As far as /I/ can tell.  Your problem is quite the opposite: The
transmitter is causing adverse effects in the operation of the vehicle
electronics?

Do you mind re-posting the original context?

Steve