Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 115, Issue 23.....identification or rfi

To: stbradford <stbradford@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 115, Issue 23.....identification or rfi
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 11:32:07 -0400
I would like to see the photo of an ultrasonic RFI locator with 19"
dish. I would also like to know where you got the dish. I have a 12"
one and have thought about trying to go larger. The problem is
finding a dish that is flat enough. The available 40 kHz transducers
have about 50 degree directivity. That requires a very flat dish. I
haven't been able to find any suitable candidates.

Paul