Re: [RFI] HDTV: Plasma vs LCD

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] HDTV: Plasma vs LCD
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 17:10:48 -0600
It's a political appointment, even though he's retired from his FCC work maybe
Riley H. has a chance.  If we write some letters...  :)

We need someone like him to grab the bull by the horns and get the RFI garbage
cleaned up.  It's been neglected for a long time so it would take time to clean
out the material pipe line.

Dale, K9VUJ
Bloomington, Mn.