Re: [RFI] Noise on 75 Meters

To: RFI Services' Michael Martin <mike@rfiservices.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Noise on 75 Meters
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 12:10:20 -0600
My last street light noise was 2.5 blocks away in a city park (Moir Park
Bloomington Mn) parking lot.  It generated slightly more than S-9 in my
receiver while it was slowly cycling on.  I had to drive around quite a bit
before I finally found this one, didn't think of looking in a parking lot.
They can sure raise havoc on 75 meters.  Thankfully the city and power company
responds quite fast.

73
Dale, k9vuj