Re: [RFI] Damned Amtrak

To: Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Damned Amtrak
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:25:26 -0600
You might consider a Timewave ANC-4 noise canx device.  I have one here.  It
phase cancels the noise before getting into your receiver.  You would need an
external noise antenna close as you can get it to the source of the noise.
Then keep in mind, it only will cancel out one noise.  If the noise is
changing, re adjustment will be needed.  It sounds like you've got a bad case.

Good luck
Dale, k9vuj