[RFI] RFI on 160m

To: RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RFI on 160m
From: Roger D Johnson <n1rj@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 03:34:37 -0500
I've finally located the source of my interference! It's in a house
about 1 mile away. The occupant of this house is a very paranoid
acting guy with a beard named Kevin who has been very uncooperative.
I think I have enough to file a formal complaint with the FCC but I
don't know this guys last name. Any ideas how I can find it? I have
the license plate number from a car in the driveway. Anyone in law
enforcement that can run the plate for me? Please email me off list.

73, Roger