Re: [RFI] Under-counter lighting that is quiet?

To: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Under-counter lighting that is quiet?
From: Richard Battles <wb4byq@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 16:47:28 -0500
Built a new home 2 years ago.  Used the SIMKAR MINI8L1 Under the Cabinet
Florescent Task Light system.  Uses the 8 watt T-5 light bulb which is
included.  I have purchase several from internet supplies very cheap.   The
kitchen has 5 of the MINI8L1's,  1 of the 28L1's, and 1 of the
213L1 fixtures.  Have used them for 2 years with no rfi from them and they
do not hear the radio
at 1000 watts of power.  Had to replace on 8 watt T-5 bulb for making a
little rfi on 80 meters.
Maybe this will work for you.

http://www.simkar.com/mini/MINI.pdf

Richard