Re: [RFI] Comments on RFI from Ductless Air Conditioning Units?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Comments on RFI from Ductless Air Conditioning Units?
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 13:25:43 -0400
In my view ( or IMHO ) it would be nice if someone gave a flying... and would demand that imported electronics would undergo type acceptance and testing for RFI at a minimum. There is so much stuff sitting RIGHT NOW on store shelves that is just waiting for someone to take home, plug in, and drive anyone who has receive signals outside a closed system like cable tv or the internet, CRAZY. Case in point, LED decorative outdoor landscaping lighting. Each light fixture has a switching power supply that is constructed with the cheapest materials, built to no standard, and by the cheapest labor available. Need I say more. - Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Dale