Re: [RFI] fence chargers

To: 'K1TTT' <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] fence chargers
From: Rich Hallman - N7TR <rich@n7tr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 13:55:33 +0000
I sent this reply out in January of his year...Hope it helps...   73 Rich

****
I have the M600 Gallagher controller here on 6 acres.  I hear nothing from this
controller and it claims to have RFI suppression.  For about $250 it would be a
good investment to have a quiet 160 and 80 meters if it were me.

http://www.gallagherusa.com/electric-fencing/permanent.components.aspx?mktcatid=52

73  Rich N7TR