[RFI] 6 mt fm interference

To: <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] 6 mt fm interference
From: "Steve K7AWB" <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:50:10 -0700
I, too, in DN17 near Spokane, WA have FM interference that I need to track down. It used to be around 50.02 so it did not bother me, but I think, as the days heated up, it went up in frequency. Now it is above 50.125 around 50.132. It stayed interfering with the calling frequency for a week or two. It was not there last Summer. As soon as I get a friend over here, one of us will manually rotate the 7-el M2 to pinpoint the direction as the other listens in the shack.

Steve Sala
K7AWB
DN17es
Nine Mile Falls, WA