[RFI] LED Under Cabinet Kitchen Lights YES or NO

Subject: [RFI] LED Under Cabinet Kitchen Lights YES or NO
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 06:04:54 -0400

I have a big project coming up here, re-doing the kitchen. Currently using some halogen light under cabinet lights right now. They do get warm/hot but they are bright. A lot of the LED stuff I see in IKEA, Home Desperate, and Lowes does not appear to be near as bright. But the bigger worry is bringing in something into the house with the potential to provide RFI grief. I did some reading on line where one guy indicated that the power supply (he assumed) to his under cabinet lights was destroying his AM radio. That's the last thing we need. Has anyone suffered any ill effects like this from LED kitchen lighting? - Mike