Re: [RFI] Electronic faucets

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Electronic faucets
From: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 07:54:23 -0700
A little ot here, but this reminds me of my CB days long long ago when we would drive down the street in our cars to see how many of the (then quite new) remote control garage doors would go up and down when we keyed the mike on our dynamotor enhanced radios.

I did get a giggle out of this one.

Gary...wa6fgi